Country Of Origin: Indonesia – Bali
Cacao itself comes from the bean and in turn can be turned into cacao nibs and that can be used in chocolate or as a powdered drink. The main component in cacao is flavonoids. The compounds that is found in plants and in plant based foods and drinks. The health benefits that are linked to the cacao flavonoids is that the flavonoids as an antioxidants.
- The amino acid Tryptophan is found naturally in cacao, enhances relaxation and promotes better sleep
- Researchers have discovered that phenylethylamine (PEA) has a positive effect in enhancing feelings of love
- Cacao is the richest food source of magnesium of any common food. Magnesium is known as “the heart mineral”
- Now you get at least 33% more magnesium gram-per-gram with Raw Cacao Powder!
- Cacao has at least 33% more Arginine, the amino acid enjoyed by lovers and bodybuilders
- One 500g bag of raw cacao powder delivers about 500,000 ORAC Antioxidant units
How to use this product
How to use raw organic Cacao Nibs. Here are just a few ideas for using your Raw Cacao Nibs. You can…
- Add it to your favourite smoothies (one heaping tablespoon will do) and watch them instantly become Raw Chocolate masterpieces!
- You can blend it with raw coconut oil and agave nectar – for instant raw chocolate syrup
- You can blend it in a food processor with raw nut butters and agave nectar, for the most delicious desert you’ve ever had
- In fact, similar nut butters mixed with roasted cocoa powder are very expensive in health food stores
- You can make any cookie, brownie or pie more chocolaty and delicious — just add a tablespoon or more to taste.
- You can blend it with sweet almond milk. This gives you a creamy dark chocolate milk that’s LOADED with antioxidant power and tastes out of this world!