Country Of Origin: Peru
Peruvian Maca Root is a root vegetable that has grown wild high in the Andes mountain ranges of Peru for thousands of years. It has been called “Peruvian Ginseng”, “Peruvian Viagra”, “A Miracle Product”, and “The 21st Century Food”. Maca has become very popular because of it’s ability to support healthy sexual function.
Maca is a plant that grows natively in Peru, South America, and was reputed by the ancient Incas to possess extraordinary powers of sexual enhancement. Maca root is sometimes referred to as ‘Peruvian ginseng’, because the two plants are said to share similar therapeutic qualities, though the plants themselves are not alike in physiology. As well as improved sexual performance, maca extract has been taken for many thousands of years to improve general physical health, strength and stamina. The Incas would take maca before going into battle to make them extra-deadly, but in a gentlemanly twist, the supplement would be withdrawn after a battle was won, to prevent the women of the defeated peoples from the over-sexed warriors.
Benefits of Maca :
Maca is beneficial for women, men and children.
Benefits for women:
- Increases fertility
- Maca Stimulates sexual activity Helps reduce symptoms of menopause
- Helps alleviate menstrual symptons
- Maca Promotes hormone balance which leads to higher fertility rates in women
- Maca Increases stamina and energy levels
Benefits for men:
- Maca is a powerful aphrodisiac that will likely improve your sex drive and performance;
- Maca improves glucose tolerance, which should aid both fat loss and muscle gain,
- not to mention reducing your risk of developing diabetes;
- If you have arthritis or joint pains maca could ease your symptoms;
- Maca could improve your workout performance
- And possibly increase stamina and strength levels;
- Maca raises your Testosterone levels by controlling excess Estrogen;
- Maca ramps up metabolism making fat loss easier and faster;
- Maca eliminates hormonal problems in women and leads to higher fertility rates
Benefits for children:
- Helps to improve levels of concentration
- Promotes mental clarity
- Beneficial effects on osteoporosis and the adrenal gland
Maca is the natural answer for hormonal deficiencies!
As an adaptogen plant, maca works automatically in your system providing a wide range of nutrients that allows the body to be in balance and achieve many benefits out of it. Remember, Once your hormonal system works, everything works fine again!
How to use Maca
This pure raw Maca powder has nothing added, nothing taken away. This raw, certified organic whole Maca powder product is suitable for smoothies, nut milks, malts, cakes, juices, in water, chai tea, or baked goods. Enzyme-rich, nutty and slightly “piquant” to taste. It’s packed full of usable minerals that the body needs such as calcium as well as a full array of other easily digestible essential nutrients.
An effective dosage of Maca has been reported at around 800mg 2 – 3 times per day (which equals 16,000mg – 2,400mg daily.)
There are no known side effects when taking Maca. Maca is a 100% natural product.