Country of Origin: Indonesia – Bali
Cacao itself comes from the bean and in turn can be turned into cacao powder and that can be used in chocolate or as a powdered drink. The main component in cacao is flavonoids. The compounds that is found in plants and in plant based foods and drinks. The health benefits that are linked to the cacao flavonoids is that the flavonoids are antioxidants.
Because it’s concentrated, raw cacao powder has at least 33% more of many of cacao’s most vital nutrients! In Raw Cacao Powder, much of the oil is removed, while nearly all of the active nutrients remain. For example…
- The amino acid Tryptophan is found naturally in cacao. Tryptophan enhances relaxation and promotes better sleep. Now you’ll get at least 33% more when you use Raw Cacao Powder!
- Researchers have discovered that phenylethylamine (PEA) has a positive effect in enhancing feelings of love. And Chocolate has been proven to be an excellent source of PEA. Now you can love at least 33% more with Raw Cacao Powder!
- Cacao is the richest food source of magnesium of any common food. Magnesium is known as “the heart mineral”, so you can love some more. Now you get at least 33% more magnesium gram-per-gram with Raw Cacao Powder!
- Raw Cacao Powder has at least 33% more Arginine, the amino acid enjoyed by lovers and bodybuilders
- One 500g bag of raw cacao powder delivers about 500,000 ORAC Antioxidant units
- Watch the video to see how sungods superfoods Raw Cacao powder is made.
How to use Cacao Powder
- Add cacao powder to all your favorite smoothies, teas, coffee mixes, protein drinks, desserts or anything else you can think of
- Add it to your favorite smoothies (one heaping tablespoon will do) and watch them instantly become Raw Chocolate masterpieces
- You can blend it with raw coconut oil and agave nectar -for instant raw chocolate syrup! (Then put this on top of raw ice cream or fresh fruit-AMAZING!)
- You can blend it in a food processor with raw nut butters and agave nectar, for the most delicious desert you’ve ever had
- You can make any cookie, brownie or pie more chocolaty and delicious -just add a tablespoon or more to taste.
- You can blend it with sweet almond milk. This gives you a creamy dark chocolate milk that’s LOADED with antioxidant power and tastes out of this world!