- 2 cups buckwheat soaked for 12-14 hours and dehydrated
- 1 cup sunflower seeds soaked for 12-14 hours and dehydrated
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup raw chia seeds
- 1 cup dehydrated fresh fruit (I used blue berries and banana slices)
- 1/2 cup raisins and sliced raw almonds mixed
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup shredded dried coconut
- 3 T to 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 1/2 T bee pollen
- 1 T lucuma powder
Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix real well.
Serve with fresh cut fruit and homemade nut milk.
Store in an airtight container in the pantry or fridge.