This recipe is perfect for using left over almond meal from making my Home Made Almond Milk.
These truffles are so rich and chocolatey you only need 1 or 2!
Makes approximately 12 truffles
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 tbs raw organic cacao powder
- 3 tbs honey or agave
- 1 tbs organic coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients except the dried coconut until well combined.
- Take one tablespoon scoops and form mixture into balls with your hands.
- Roll each ball in coconut.
- Freeze overnight or until truffles have hardened.
- Best kept in the freezer until ready to serve.