- 75g Fruit for Life Goji Berries
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 125g butter
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- ½ tspn bicarbonate soda
- 1 tbsn boiling water
- Combine Goji Berries, coconut, sugar, flour and oats in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter with golden syrup until bubbling.
- Mix bicarb soda and water together.
- Add to the butter mixture which will froth.
- Pour into dried ingredients and stir until combined.
- Press into a greased slice tray and bake in a preheated oven 120C for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and then cut into slices.