A blender – the higher the horsepower, the finer the juice will be.
The smaller blender in the market are about 400W. A better one is 800W.
Since the pulp (hence the fiber) is crucial to our bile movement and our well being, we don’t use a juicer.
REFERENCE RECIPE A
- (for reference only, feel free to subsitute with other ingredients)
- 1/2 medium size beetroot
- 1 carrot
- 2 tomatoes
- half a lemon
- a cup of strawberries
- a cup of blueberries
- 2 spoons of goji berries
- 2 tea spoons of flax seeds
REFERENCE RECIPE B (a bit more elaborate)
- Serving of 2 liter (for two people )
- 1 liter of water
- 1 medium carrot, 1/2 beetroot, 1 tomato
- 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 kiwi
- 2 tea spoons of the following: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, seasame seeds, bee pollen, wolfberries, soy lecithin
- 5 pcs of almonds